Time for introspection and life assessment? Better switch the order and leave this for some bright day sprinkled with positiveness. For now, consider reducing your usual one-style clothes in your wardrobe; bring an artist to your life and assign her/him the task to choose your garderobe. These are the reasons:
1. Success: your look will be a guaranteed hit; your artist-advisor will carefully choose what suits you, with a little twist; don’t be shocked about the twist, that’s what gets you out of the ordinary and will make people look; remember to smile back proudly.
2. Empathy: artists radiate emotions through their work that often are not just their own; they have a great capacity of empathy. That means that they can get in your place, be you; admittedly the most awkward “you”.
3. Economy: either of anti-conformism either of poverty, artists learn (and never forget) how to find garments in the most drawn-off places; low budget is the norm and you have the privilege to spend less.
4. Entertainment: you will experience a peculiar day, yes, but a day to remember too, for sure. The conversation will be out of the usual, the places too and you may even meet some strangers and have coffee with them; never a wasted moment!
5. Vibrancy: success is not the end of story; certainly not for artists. If you try to be alert of the aftertaste you will go home with more than your shopping. Enjoy!
P.S. inspiration source: a self-entertained person face to face with the darkest day(s) of the year